Black 10″ DJ Mixer Two Large Media Players Coffin Case LED Panel
Dimensions: 42.00″ W x 21.63″ D x 9.00″ H
Weight: 42.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 43.00″ W x 22.00″ D x 10.00″ H
Shipping Weight: 48.00 lbs
All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
Accomodates 10″ Format DJ Mixers
Features and Specifications
• Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
• LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
• Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panels
• Rear Bottom Cable Ports
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Non-Electrical Parts
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers From 8.75″-10.75″ Wide and Up To 14″ Depth Front to Back
• Mixer & Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Our CD/digital media player DJ Coffins hold two large format tabletop CD/media players and one mixer. These rolling coffins feature rugged built-in wheels, heavy-duty latches and spring-loaded handles, steel ball corners, and removable front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.