VIEW CATEGORIES BY MANUFACTURER:
ÉPIX Strip IP
- Pixel-mapping 1-meter 100 x 1 IP65 rated LED strip for showing video and/or motion graphics
- Includes square milky filter (installed) for diffused output, round milky filter (included) for diffused output, and black stealth filter (included) for high contrast.
- Uses specialized LED dimming control via S-PWM (scrambled PWM), which enhances on-camera performance.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring, rental, and installation markets
- Reduce programming time and increase application by using the alternate personalities of 7, 8 channels, 5, 10, 20, and 50 sections, or use the Pixel personality for use with video servers
- Increase viewing angle by using the included dome accessory
- ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP required for operation
ÉPIX Strip IP is a dynamic IP65 outdoor-rated, pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip fixture featuring 100 LEDs in a row. Ideal for festivals, concert touring, and installations, this versatile fixture comes with dome and flat accessories and stunning pre-built content to allow you to easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimum time/effort for sizzling looks. Power and control it through our ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP on Art-Net, Kling-Net, or sACN (streaming ACN).