VIEW CATEGORIES BY MANUFACTURER:
- Handheld tool for managing fixtures and systems with DMX, RDM, and Ilumicode based control
- Easily address, locate and monitor RDM capable fixtures
- Check DMX addressing, cabling, and store/playback basic snapshots
- Address and set personalities of Ilumicode based architectural fixtures
- Comes with connector adaptors, USB charging cord and belt clip pouch
RDM2go is a multi-functional tool for working with fixtures over a DMX/RDM data line. This palm-sized controller performs a multitude of tasks including RDM functionality, DMX snapshot and test-scene record and playback, DMX input and output monitoring. RDM2go features a built-in DMX cable integrity checker, and an easy to read OLED display. It also addresses Chauvet’s Iluminarc IP fixtures that do not have a display. The unit easily recharges via a standard micro USB jack and comes with a convenient carry pouch and DMX connector converters.