VIEW CATEGORIES BY MANUFACTURER:
RDMX Splitter 8
- Universal RDM E1.20 compliant 5-pin DMX opto-splitter that supports either 1×8 (single universe) or 2×4 (dual universes) modes with the press of a button; or functions as a 2×4 A/B splitter
- Includes power linking to make it easy to install next to existing fixtures, so isolating, amplifying, and splitting signal are now easier than ever
- Rugged reinforced housing supports 1U rackmount and mounting to pipe and truss without additional accessories
- Electrical isolation between inputs and outputs up to 1,000 V between ports
- PowerCON power linking supported to make it easy to split signal at a fixture, where power and data are already present
RDMX Splitter 8 is a versatile RDM and 5-pin DMX opto-splitter with a rugged, durable housing. It features 8 outputs and 2 inputs, so it can instantly go from a 1×8 splitter to a 2×4 splitter for two different universes. To simplify installation next to existing fixtures, PowerCON power linking is also supported to make it easier than ever to isolate, amplify and split a signal. For added versatility, the unit can be either rack or trust-mounted and supports electrical isolation between inputs and outputs up to 1000 V between ports.