RockNRoller R16RT Ground Glider Max 8-in-1 Equipment Multi-Cart
Features and Specifications
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 34″-52″ in length with 32″ foldable sides
- 8″x3″ R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 6″x3″ R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brakes
- Load cap.: 600 lbs./32 cu. ft. Wt: 33 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065″ wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: 1″ and 1.25″ square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires
The R16 Ground Glider instantly transforms into any of 8 configurations. Super wide R-Trac® 6”x3” front casters with brakes and 8”x3” rear wheels easily roll heavy loads over grass, dirt, and soft carpet. The custom-designed R-Trac® Wide wheels feature low profile no-flat tires, lightweight but strong polymer hubs, low rolling resistance, pneumatic-like cushioning, vastly wider load dispersion over soft terrain, and look like racing wheels. 6”x3” brake casters are 50% wider than typical casters and R-Trac® 8”x3” rear wheels are 33% wider to glide over soft terrain but keep the cart lower to the ground for better loading ergonomics and smaller storage size. 25% larger tubing on the frame bed and foldable handles is stronger for even bigger loads. Extremely tough textured powder coat finish survives thousands of gigs. Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. Now you can easily roll your gear over the grass at a backyard wedding, an outdoor festival, or sporting event.