- Advanced red, green, blue, amber, and UV (RGBA/UV) LED color mixing
- 40 second continuous bursts of fog, for intense effects and performance
- 40,000 CFM fog output for intense, large effects
- 2.5 l fluid tank for reliability in production
- Strong, sturdy construction for numerous production types
- DMX control for ease of use in production situations
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
Vesuvio II illuminates bursts of fog with advanced RGBA+UV LED color mixing, providing ferocious effects for events and performances. Featuring an impressive 40,000 cubic feet of fog per minute, it boasts a best in class 40 seconds of full burst output. New dual LED sections give greater creative control for a more even coverage of light. The Vesuvio II is built for efficiency, consuming only 80 ml/min of QDF fluid. This highly versatile unit can run in three different positions: vertically, horizontally or from overhead with mounting brackets. It works best with CHAUVET QDF quick dissipating fluid.